arvato is an international media, communications and services provider and part of the worldwide Bertelsmann AG group. It is a leading name in business process outsourcing, offering specialist expertise in finance, customer relationship, loyalty, and supply chain services to the public and private sectors in the UK.
Our challenge was hold-ups in bank data
arvato wanted to streamline its account department’s quality-checking activities on authenticating bank data. We wanted to abolish bottlenecks in bank checks and decided bank validation software could offer a suitable alternative solution.
PCA Predict delivers a fast, accurate bank data validation service
arvato evaluated a selection of validation software suppliers through a rigorous procurement process, based on quality, cost, service delivery and integration. PCA Predict was selected as the preferred supplier because of its competitive price, easy integration, free technical support, and managed service that could be straightforwardly set up and closed down at the end of the project if required.
arvato currently uses PCA Predict’s web-based service to provide accurate and efficient processing of bank details when citizens pay by BACS. This is supported by embedding validation software in a registration form on its partner council’s website, enabling citizens to update their bank account details directly.
The results speak for themselves – saving arvato time and money:
- Reduction of approximately 56% in processing times planned
- Quicker processing of bank details has eliminated bottlenecks and transferred more bank accounts on time
- Potential savings of 65p per payment realised
- Managed service ensures bank data is updated regularly, avoiding need for arvato to source information from UK bank directories
- Citizens able to input accurate bank information directly, reducing risk of incorrect data and removing reworking costs.
– Jayne Pall – Project Analyst, arvato